What Is Conexus?CoNexus Cancer Centers
Unique Precision Tumor-Targeting Immuno-Modulating Cancer Therapy!
CoNexus Care offers significant improvements over most conventional and even alternative treatments. Features and advantages of CoNexus Care.
CoNexus Care Therapy
- Stops and limits the expansion or growth of the cancer.
- Alerts the immune systems that there is an invader.
- Greatly reduces late stage or inoperable tumors without causing unnecessary damage to surrounding tissues.
- Plan that uses multiple techniques simultaneously to take a patient’s individual tumor and shrink it.
- Side Effects are minimal.
- Reduces the tumor cells.
Conventional Chemo Therapy
- Circulates through the entire body.
- Effectiveness. Very limited amount of medicine gets into tumor, (normally around 1% or less).
- Side Effects. Destroys both cancerous tumor and normal healthy cells, but mostly your normal cells.
- Cycles. To achieve significant effectiveness, chemo injections must be repeated many times.
- Destroys targeted cancer cells and normal healthy cells. The warning is that it can cause new cancer developing in different areas of the body.
ICCA's primary focus will be the application of CoNexus Care, with a full menu of services having a high success rate and commitment to eliminate cancer. One of ICCA’S prestigious oncologist will consult, evaluate, discuss a treatment plan which will include follow up care. A plan uniquely individualized, precision tumor-targeted cancer therapy, and ongoing reports to your home-based physician for your primary care physician, and post care.