Integrative Cancer TreatmentCoNexus Cancer Centers
CoNexus Care Integrative Treatment for Cancer
CoNexus Center physicians treat cancer very different from "conventional" cancer treatment; particularly when the likelihood for more favorable long-term survival and patient outcomes is considered.
CoNexus Centers offers a wide array of unique and novel and accepted protocols for treating solid cancer tumors, regardless of stage.
- CoNexus Care uses an integrative treatment for cancer by bringing together both conventional medicine where indicated, with complementary and alternative medicine when shown to be more safe and effective.
- Conventional medicine is generally practiced by physicians and other health professionals like physical therapists, physician assistants, and registered nurses, Conventional medicine is also called biomedicine, allopathic, Western, mainstream, orthodox, or regular medicine. Conventional medicine generally applies "conventional therapy" when treating solid tumor cancers (i.e. surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation).
- Alternative medicine is used instead of standard medical treatments. One example is using a special diet to treat cancer instead of anticancer drugs that are prescribed by an oncologist. Another example is nutritional IV's and Acupuncture.
CoNexus Center's primary focus is CoNexus Care, an individualized integrative cancer treatment plan that employs multiple cancer protocols which when combined serve to accelerate tumor shrinkage.
CoNexus Care's uniquely integrative treatment is designed to destroy the cancer before potentially destroying the patient.
The primary difference between conventional care and CoNexus Care's integrative cancer treatment is simply how our physicians view' the importance of the patient's immune system. The basic consensus among CoNexus Center clinicians is that cancer is caused, in part, by a severely compromised immune system, with many conventional clinicians choosing to ignore enhancing the patient's immune system as part of the overall cancer therapy strategy.
Conventional surgery, chemo, and radiation therapies destroy millions of good cells, often devastating the patient's immune system. We also know that surgery can cause cancer metastases through microscopic spread. Moreover, chemo and radiation can very often destroy a patient's good cells in addition to destroying the P53 tumor-suppressor gene, which is why so many patients experience recurrence anywhere from 1 to 10 years after initial debulking. Perhaps this is the reason government statistics tend to measure "survival rates" at the five-year mark.
There are three significant considerations when discussing potential integrative treatment.
What is the least invasive but most effective protocol for debulking my tumor?
- Which protocol causes the least amount of damage to my immune system?
- Identify lifestyle changes that will make my body less hospitable to a cancer's return.
CoNexus Center's integrative cancer treatment focuses on reducing overall tumor load, while enhancing the critically important natural immune system.
- Reduce tumor load thru Intra-tumoral Immunotherapy – a nontoxic medicine with a build in immuno-modulator injected directly into the tumor, where it stays for several weeks without weakening immune system.
- Detoxify environmental toxins from the liver, while clearing tumor debris during treatment.
- Initiate immune boosting therapies - i.e.: Vitamin C, Myer's cocktail, hyperbaric oxygen, and ozone therapies, which have all been shown to help destroy cancer cells, while enhancing the patient's natural immune defenders.
- Homeopathic remedies - which help support the liver, as cancer usually takes hold when a body is depleted of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, thus dietary counseling is recommended.
- Various studies, including the '2010 President's Cancer Panel' have said, "cancer is an environmental disease" - so education is needed to avoid carcinogens.
- Emotional, psychological, and spiritual components to prevent cancer from returning.