Immunotherapy Cancer TreatmentCoNexus Immunotherapy Cancer Therapy
CoNexus Immunotherapy Cancer Therapy
Cancer is unique due to inherited genes and various causes and conditions, such as lifestyle, environment, infections, and more.
CoNexus Care immunotherapy cancer therapy is individualized to each patient’s needs. Immunotherapy cancer therapy is designed to: 1) destroy cancer cells and tumors, and; 2) enhance patient’s natural defense systems.
CoNexus Care Immunotherapy treatment uses two coordinating approaches, both important and both complimenting one another perfectly:
- Specific immune therapy designed to attack cancer cells and tumors directly (e.g. non-toxic cancer vaccines and cell therapies) prepared from the patient's own immune cells, in addition to conventional cancer treatment protocols when indicated, and;
- Non-Specific immune therapy designed to use immunobiologics which are natural substances known to kill cancer cells indirectly while altering tumor microenvironment which plays pivotal role in preventing tumor regression.
CoNexus Care immuno therapy is used to treat all types and stages of cancer, either alone or in combination with conventional treatments where indicated.
Immuno Cancer Therapy
CoNexus Care tumor destruction and immuno cancer therapy treatments have been refined through several decades of extensive clinical application. Immunotherapy treatments includes minimally invasive tumor destruction, autologous immunotherapeutic vaccines, followed with select cellular restoration. The vaccine and cell therapies activate the cell-mediated immunity thus enhancing various levels of our body's complex defense properties.
CoNexus Care immuno cancer therapy uses a combination of the following modalities depending on an individual patient’s needs:
CoNexus Care Autologous Vaccines
- Dendritic Cell Cancer Vaccine. Dendritic cells are key regulators for immune responses and orchestrate innate and adaptive immunities. They are the most potent antigen-presenting cells and have the potential to invoke an anti-tumor immune response.
- Coley's Mixed Bacterial Vaccine. Use of the vaccine opens blockades in the body matrix (all solid, semi-solid and fluid connective tissues), stimulates the production of the body's own interferons, interleukins, colony stimulating factors, tumor necrosis factor and other potent disease fighters.
CoNexus Care Immune Enhancement
- Activated Natural Killer Cells – (NK Cells) are autologous natural killer cells, a type of lymphocytes of the innate immune system that in the presence of Interleukin-21 and special cytokines expand and activate to destroy cancer cells.
- Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cells – (LAK Cells) are autologous lymphocytes that in the presence of Interleukin-2 expand and activate to destroy cancer cells.
- Stem Cell and Lymphokine - Activated Killer Cell Procedure. This treatment involves the activation of lymphocytes in the body. Stem cells aid in the repair of organs and tissues damaged by cancer, previous cancer treatments or chronic and degenerative conditions.
Conexus Care Immunobiologics
CoNexus Care Imunnobiologics uses a unique blend of non-toxic cancer killing targeting agents that focus on eradication of both the cancer tumor cells and underlying causes for immune suppression leading to tumor formation. While the vaccine and cell therapies stimulate cell-mediated immunity, CoNexus Care Immunobiologics are intended to rebuild and activate other levels of our body's very complex defense and regulatory mechanisms.
This comprehensive integrative strategy provides the basis for long-term cancer remission and healing. It has been shown to enhance the effectiveness of the vaccine and cell therapies, of the gene-targeted therapies as well as conventional chemo therapies; reducing the latter's highly toxic side effects.
Advanced Gene-Targeted Cancer Therapies
Depending on patient needs, our physicians can also integrate gene-targeted cancer therapies into our core immunobiologic treatment program. Targeted cancer therapies are medications that block the growth and spread of cancer cells by interfering with specific molecules needed for tumor growth. Although chemical drugs in nature, they are not only less harmful to normal cells and less toxic than traditional chemotherapy, but they have also been shown to improve outcomes in patients who have qualified for this treatment.
** DISCLAIMER: The extent of the response to treatment varies from patient to patient, even with similar diagnosis as the internal bodily environment is unique to each individual patient.